We have picked out our best rated products for June 2021.
Best Pick Electric Toothbrush: Our Score = 97%
- The most advanced clean from the UK’s No.1 dentist...
- 75 Percent of users had dental and gum health...
- Round head removes up to 100 Percent more plaque along...
- 80 Percent of us miss a spot when brushing
Best Rated Electric Toothbrush: Most Positive Reviews
- Cleaning and Healthier Gums with Real Time Brushing...
- For a clean that wow – remove bacteria by removing up...
- Elegant premium handle design with gum pressure control...
- 5 Brushing Modes: Daily clean, pro clean, sensitive,...
Best Cheap Electric Toothbrush: Still A Good Option
- Oral-B 3D Technology movement: Round toothbrush head...
- Protect your sensitive gums: Visible gum pressure...
- From day 1: Gently whitens your teeth from 1st use by...
- Two cleaning brushing modes: Daily clean and sensitive
3 Factors To Consider Before Buying An Electric Toothbrush In 2021)
You probably have several reasons to purchase an electric toothbrush, but still contemplating what to consider when buying such type of brush.
We’re here to help you learn more about the top electric toothbrushes before making a final buying decision.
Not only does the use of an electric brush mean cleaning teeth faster, it’s also a way to keep your gums in good condition. With the demanding nature of oral cleanliness in our daily routine, brushing with an electric toothbrush can make it easier to remove plaque and continuously keep our teeth in healthy conditions.
Below are three major factors to think about before choosing an electric toothbrush.
MODE OF OPERATION
- Rotation: This kind of electric toothbrush has a set of bristles that turn. These bristles can either be arranged in form of a circle that rotates or a single tufts of bristles that spins.
- Rotation – oscillation: The head of this brush type oscillates and rotates in a direction and subsequently in a reverse direction around a tooth at a time for the purpose of removing plaque around a tooth.
- Pulsing: This type of electric brush permits the brush head to move both forward and backward against teeth while it’s spinning. Through this mode of operation, plaque around the teeth are removed.
- Counter – oscillating: This type of brush technology permits the tufts of the brush bristles to rotate in opposite directions concurrently.
- Dual head: Just as its name implies, this toothbrush type merge two heads into one. While one part rotates, the other sweeps from side to side. FEATURES
Here are features that are worth consideration when planning to buy an electric toothbrush.
- Brushing timer: With this feature, you can easily brush your teeth within dentists’ recommended brushing time. It ensures that users brush their teeth for a full two minutes.While some of these electric brushes are automatically programmed, others will beep when it’s time to stop.
- Pressure sensors: To prevent harsh scrubbing on your teeth, it’s important for you to consider this option. Pressure sensors in an electric brush permit you to determine how hard you’re pressing the brush against your teeth. You can be notified either through a beeping sound or light.
- Soft-grip handles: This feature improves your brushing experience. It provides a soft grip which makes the brush usage more comfortable for users. With this feature, vibrations are minimised.
- Battery performance: Before you purchase an electric brush, it’s important for you to consider its charging rates. Electric brushes recharge at different times. If you’re planning to have a brush whose battery lasts for weeks, it’s important for you to choose an electric battery with a strong battery.
So, if you’re searching for the best electric toothbrush or need to urgently purchase quality one, have a glance at the top 3 brands below :
This brand is well recognised for producing electric toothbrushes that can remove plaque without stress. Notable features in the company’s products include Bluetooth connectivity and a smart charging travel case that permits you to charge your phone and toothbrush with a single plug.
If you’re not comfortable with products from Oral B, then electric brushes from Philips are another option.. The Bluetooth option associated with Phillips products are useful in sending brushing data to relevant apps for the purpose of getting personalised brushing tips. It’s indeed a recommended brand for those seeking to monitor their oral hygiene.
Toothpaste giant Colgate isn’t left out on the electric toothbrush deals. Their brushes are specially made with soft bristles which are gentle on gums. Their products are often a good choice for those struggling with gum receding.